What should I pack?
Choose clothing that blends in well with your environment - like earth tones and whites e.g. khakis, browns, safari green, tans, etc.
1) Mosquito repellent.
2) Sunscreen, hat, bandannas/scarves for dust & sunglass.
3) Earth tone clothing to blend into the environment - bring a change for every day - it's hot out there! Remember to pack warm clothes - at night in the wild it's very cold.
4) Extra battery packs for cameras, phones, etc.
5) Check with your guide for Safari Vehicle charging chords for your phones, etc.
7) Swimwear if your lodging has a pool.
8) For avid photographers, having a super zoom lens for your camera is a must!
9) Pack some energy bars - game drives can last 3-5hrs and if you get low blood sugar, make sure these are handy.
10) If you come from Yellow fever prone country - You will require a yellow fever certificate.
11) Sun protection lotion